SD-WAN will take your internet service to the next level by aggregating several connections into a single network. A faster, cheaper, centralized solution with additional security, our SD-WAN solution will keep you connected to the internet and your network; allowing the flexibility your company needs.
From the beginning, a network engineer will review your current connections, analyze the available connection types, and implement our unique solution. By bundling available inexpensive connections into a single strong pipeline, we are able to leverage our internet service partners, saving you money while adding redundancy.
Here are just a few benefits of switching to SD-WAN:
- Vendor Neutralization: By being able to aggregate multiple connections we are able to shop the market for the best value for each of your locations
- Prioritizing network traffic by application has never been easier. Increased security through encrypted WAN traffic offers IT personal enhanced traffic visibility and segmented workloads throughout a network.
- Bonding bandwidth can give your business a larger connection to the cloud
- Redundant internet connections allow you to steer traffic around a congested connection and more importantly if your primary connection goes down, the end user will stay connected.
- Transmitting packet duplication using the same path or sperate path helps minimized packet loss and improves VoIP quality.
- Adding new locations has never been simpler and can decrease the deployment window; saving companies time and money
To learn more about our services, or request a free evaluation, please fill out our contact form and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.